The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Great Weekend

lizzyb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We decided not go to Wales this year and stayed local. Saturday we were at Exionian show . Millie had a 2nd in Grad, Carn was 1st OD. Carn then went RBOB behind Lousie,s lovely Stan :wub: .

Today we went to St Agnes Open Show. Mr, B Brown-Cole Judging whippets and group. Carn had 1st inOD , Chaz 1 st in Grad.

Chaz then had BOB. and (w00t) Group 1

Bless him he then went on to RBIS :wub: only beaten by a Wire Fox Terrier :- "

Mr Brown- Cole BIS judge o:)

So we have had a very good end to the year

Well done, you must be chuffed to bits. :cheers: :cheers:

Just spoke to Carol on the phone and she told me you'd won the group - so chuffed that you went on to Res BIS! (I thought Martin Saunders was doing BIS?)

Anyway, very well done for an excellent victory, we're proud of ya! :lol:

Louise & the boys xx

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] - what a way to finish 2006!! :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: [/SIZE]

:teehee: No Martin did the Terriers :- "

what a day hey :D

well done , i bet your over the moon :thumbsup:

great way to end the year :huggles:

A great weekend Liz!! Well done boys, yeah I thought Martin Sanders was judging the terriers and BIS.

Really well done :cheers:

Well Done with your boys :cheers:

:cheers: Wow, well done Liz, Chaz and Carn - what a fantastic weekend!! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
well done liz and chaz ,sorry i couldnt stay for your glory ,was the wire fox terrier that won ,the one out of trevella stand and deliver? ,

well done Liz :cheers: :cheers: what a great day you had :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well done to Chaz :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Huge well done to you and your boys! :cheers: what a great weekend indeed!

Hope they had something extra special for their tea! :huggles: :)

LOL Chaz had as many Chix wing I could get down him :- " Sharma has not finished her season yet, so I,m relieved thatI got him to the show.He,s been a real pest 8)

o:) But hopfully he will be adaddy again :- " :- " in the new year

Coming in on this a little bit late but

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Liz and the boys![/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back