The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Green & Purple Mods

T Hoare

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
When names are listed at the bottom, some are in green & some are in purple.

I am assuming these are the moderators, have both green mods & purple mods got the same'powers'?

Not absolutely sure, but as I understand it, some mods are only able to control what goes on in their section (ie non-ped or ped racing etc), whereas others have control rights across the whole of K9.

green mods are club mods, they can only delete/edit others posts within their section ie i moderate old hall club section so can pin topics/close topics. delete other peoples posts if i need to but i cannot do this in any other section.

purple mods are super mods and i think they can use their powers in any section although i'm not 100% sure

I had wondered if that may be the case.

Would be good if this could be confirmed by a moderator, just so everyone knows

it's as Sally has stated

Green is a section moderator and they can only moderate their own section club info that kind of thing.

the purpule mods ar global/supermods meaning the have the power to moderate all sections of K9

Then you have Nigel/Judy who are GODS :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back