The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Greetings from Liverpool

Welcome! One of our members (@Mad Murphy ) has recently adopted a dog who was supposed to be a beagle....:D

Ha ha yes George posed as a beagle but hes a hound of sorts.. gorgeous George no matter what...

Our previous boy Benny was a beagle though so we were prepared for the mischievous monster.

Attachments

• $_86.JPG
    $_86.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 140
Looks beautiful! I think all hounds are amazing dogs...I remember the news story years ago about a hound (beagle, basset, blood hound?) that had followed the bin men across Birmingham and retrieved its owners worn out thrown-away slippers! Respect!

Looks beautiful! I think all hounds are amazing dogs...I remember the news story years ago about a hound (beagle, basset, blood hound?) that had followed the bin men across Birmingham and retrieved its owners worn out thrown-away slippers! Respect!
I love that!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back