The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Guess What I've Been Doing

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Giving all these little baby coats a wash and fresh up :)

All ready for TALA TIME :lol:

I cant believe that this time last year Zana fitted in that little yellow one.

coat1.jpg

coats2.jpg

aww i bet your so excited ,cant wait to see more pics of your new babie ,wen she coming home ? :D

aww i bet your so excited ,cant wait to see more pics of your new babie ,wen she coming home ? :D
She was 6 weeks at the weekend Nicky so not long now :sweating:

What a lucky little girlie coming to such a loving home :D

Aww annie bet you carnt wait till you got her home :D then she will have you on your toes :lol:

Such gorgeous little jumpers. :wub: :wub: :wub: You are soooooo lucky Ann, and Tala is one lucky pup to be coming to live with you and your 'team' :huggles: :huggles:

Giving all these little baby coats a wash and fresh up :) All ready for TALA TIME :lol:

I cant believe that this time last year Zana fitted in that little yellow one.

coat1.jpg

coats2.jpg
poor little bugger ..is that all she has :-

Deprivation I call it. Only a handful of coats, poor little mite.

Bet she'll look great in yellow mind :D

No :b

I left 1 red t shirt, 1 red Christmas Jumper, 1 red Suede coat and 1 green Suedecoat out

of the picture.......didn't want people to think i was sad............

Tala is my 3rd winter baby, so i have collected along the way. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
carnt wait to see her in every one Ann so exited for you. (w00t) (w00t)

Gracie was a summer pup so hardly wore coats and now wears her light showerproof one but absolutely HATES it when I have to open the velcro tummy belt. Can't bear the noise and leaps around like a demented frog. Very envious of you having another addition - think my husband would leave home ...........hmmmm.

Aww Tala is going to be a very well dressed little girl :wub: :huggles:

Gracie was a summer pup so hardly wore coats and now wears her light showerproof one but absolutely HATES it when I have to open the velcro tummy belt. Can't bear the noise and leaps around like a demented frog. Very envious of you having another addition - think my husband would leave home ...........hmmmm.

I had that with Rebus. When I opened the velcro on his coat he would shoot to the other side of the kitchen. If you hold the velcro down as you open it, it does not make as much noise. It worked with Rebus and he is fine now.

No :b

I left 1 red t shirt, 1 red Christmas Jumper, 1 red Suede coat and 1 green Suedecoat out

of the picture.......didn't want people to think i was sad............

Tala is my 3rd winter baby, so i have collected along the way. :lol:

I'm sure Tala will be very pleased with having all the jumpers and coats.

Awww lucky Tala - her wardrobe is bigger than mine!!! :lol: I tend to just live in jeans & t-shirts :b

Can't wait to see her modelling her wardrobe for us all :D

I had that with Rebus. When I opened the velcro on his coat he would shoot to the other side of the kitchen. If you hold the velcro down as you open it, it does not make as much noise. It worked with Rebus and he is fine now.

I'll give it a go as I don't like to think that I've caused little Gracie to have a phobia :( - she's almost bomb proof otherwise! :)

I love the way you neatly put their clothes in a line..............so sweet :wub:

That's a the different size's of puppyhood.....then its into big girl gear :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back