The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Guess Who

~Sally~

Herts Uni Student
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
guess who likes dressing up as a blue bear in their spare time (w00t) :teehee:

mum.jpg

Any chance of seeing you at the track like that Elaine ??????? :lol: :thumbsup:

No darling daughter "not guess who likes dressing up as a blue bear". I was fooled by a so

called friend who said "you like dressing up can you help me out" - with visions of string

vest, wellies and a cane with a bit of knotted string I agreed. It was a complete surprise that

it was a childrens do. The costume weighed a ton, I could only see out of the "mouth" of the bear.

I was supposed to hug the children and their toys - one young boy held up his buzz light-year whilst

waving my "paws" about trying to actually find it I unfortunately knocked it across the room - how

I managed not to shout out "into infinite and beyond" amazes me. Seriously I did have fun

dancing/acting out nursery rhymes - I am told that both the parents and the

children also enjoyed it.

I did try to steal the costume as I am sure that it would have been a great help in training up our

next pup if I dressed up and ran around the garden!!

Elaine

Any chance of seeing you at the track like that Elaine ??????? :lol: :thumbsup:
only if I can carry a cane with the knotted string - after all a girl?? has to have fun

mother!! i go out for one night and look what happens :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back