The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

had a nice christmas

MADDAS

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi maddas here

i hope everyone had a good christmas not to much drink. ;)

hope to see you all in the new year

hello all you whippet fans, we have had a lovely xmas and tooooo much turkey :8 we wish you all a happy new year and if you feel like it then get as drunk as a scunk :p :D

Hi Pat,

Long time no see - nice to see you on again glad you had a good xmas - will we see you this year racing again. Hope your feeling better now.

Karen

Hi everyone hope you all had a great christmas and have a fantastic new year, I bet all the whippets are a few pounds over. I know me and daz are, wont be able to get in trousers for new year. :b

see you all soon

hello amanda, we have had a brilliant xmas and yes our whippets are a few pounds overweight ;) heres wishing you all a

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D :p

Hope you have a good one pat,pete.

see you soon :) :D

A happy new year to all ..i hope that 2004 brings alot of new champions for everyone ....

:b :8 :w i had a better new year then christmas we had a good drink it is now 4.00 in the morning and we are still drinking :b :w :p :p :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back