The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy 2nd Gotcha Year Duke

Dotty&Duke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is Dukes 2nd Gotcha Day tomorrow. We had him from Greyhound gap. It doesn't seem like yesterday. his owner died and nobody wanted him, when Lisa took him in he was massively overweight but thankfully soon slimmed down to the lean mean killing machine he is today, :teehee: :clown: . We love him to bits he is such a lovable entertaining boy. :clown:

Just remains to be said Duke We love you, :wub: :cheers: Happy 2nd Gotcha Day xxxx :cheers: :cheers: :wub:

here are some pics of some of his finer moments, He is now 6 yrs old.

pinching the rabbit food with his lil sis :clown:

He is such a clown that our own rabbit for some reason he totally ignores? Weird, Yet if he is out he is always on the hunt for bunnies :( And whilst I don't have a problem with hunting, I just wish he wouldn't do it so I can hear :sweating:

20110817_0510.jpg

20110707_0116.jpg

:wub:

DSC_2182.jpg

:teehee:

DSC_1523.jpg

My fav he is such a beautiful boy xxxxxxxxxx :wub: :wub:

Happy Gotcha day Dukey you handsome (pretty) boy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy 2nd Gotcha Year Duke :D I love that angelic naughty look :thumbsup: xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back