The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy 3Rd Bithday

wolfie9

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
happy 3rd birthday to WCRch Isn't she lovely, WCRch Gold Dust women,Half Coat Ryamber Something in the air. and typhoon bill, blue sea of Ibrox, wizard of ozz..hope ya spoilt rotten best wishes from the Shropshire gang.. :cheers:

Happy 3rd Birthday to Ayda, Ethel, Mazie & the handsome boys, Gio, Ozzy & Billy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I can't believe they are three already :eek: We couldn't of wished for them to have gone to better homes, & I'm sure they will all be spoilt rotten today :cheers:

Happy 3rd Birthday to Wilf [Life In The Fast Lane] and Tillys'[Typhoon Tilly] boys and girls! ayda,maisie,ethel,billy,ozzy and gio.Lots of treats and cuddles to you all and ethel says she is so proud of her brothers and sisters.Thanks to Diane and Dave for letting us have ethel,she is such a character and we love her to pieces!

Happy Birthday Ayda, Billy, Ethel, Gio, Mazie and Ozzy. :wub:

Dave and Diane must be so proud of their puppies, they have done you so proud! Ayda is so special. I don't know many Whippets that will happily play with any other breed of dog and jumps in the river on a cold November morning! (w00t)

I cannot wait to have some Ayda puppies next year :wub:

Good luck to all of them in 2013 :luck:

:cheers: Happy Birthday to an amazing litter our Gio Maisie Ayda Billie Ethel and Ozzie you must be soooooo proud of your babies Dave and Diane ;) :wink: both Derek and myself would like to thank you soooooo much we love our Gio to bits :luck: :luck: and safe racing for 20 13 :huggles: :huggles: to you all i just know you are all going to be spoilt rotten today (w00t) (w00t)

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy birthday to all, especailly that little flirt Ayda :thumbsup: .

Happy Birthday Ayda, Billy, Ethel, Gio, Mazie and Ozzy. :wub:

Dave and Diane must be so proud of their puppies, they have done you so proud! Ayda is so special. I don't know many Whippets that will happily play with any other breed of dog and jumps in the river on a cold November morning! (w00t)

I cannot wait to have some Ayda puppies next year :wub:

Good luck to all of them in 2013 :luck:
good luck jacquie she will make a lovely mother, :thumbsup: good luck yaself for 2013 :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back