The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday

miss mad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
happy birthday to yvonne on the 6th posting today because i not get on tommorrow have a great day :cheers:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Yvonne.Have a good one :D Karen

Happy Birthday Gobby :oops: You don't look bad for 60 :p :D George

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE YOU HAVE A LOT MORE TO COME

CHARLIE AND JOYCE

Happy Birthday Yvonne :cheers:

It's Rachels birthday too :thumbsup: :cheers:

miss mad said:
happy birthday to yvonne on the 6th posting today because i not get on tommorrow have a great day  :cheers:

don't know who this is, but your very well inform (w00t) thanks everyone :thumbsup: expect George lol :p

Happy birthday Yvonne - from Karen and 'our' girls l :cheers:

rodders said:
Happy Birthday for tomorrow Yvonne.Have a good one :D Karen
Happy Birthday Gobby :oops: You don't look bad for 60 :p   :D George

Happy birthday Yvonne, must be them wellies you had on at Askern thats aged you 8) :D

happy birthday yvonne dont get to much falling down water :luck: :thumbsup:

watch them wellies looks like geoffs after them :eek: :luck: :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE HAVE A NICE DAY

DONT DRINK TO MUCH AS YOU WONT GET UP EARLY

TO COLLECT YOUR FIRST OLD AGE PENSION

BECAUSE KAREN AND GEORGE WILL BE ALREADY IN THE POST OFFICE

GETTING THERES

storm1 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE HAVE A NICE DAY DONT DRINK TO MUCH AS YOU WONT GET UP EARLY

GETTING THERES

don't think George goes to bed on pension day just so hes first in the post office lol :)

i never drink to much someone been lying about me again :oops: :cheers: :cheers:

hellbound said:
storm1 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE HAVE A NICE DAY DONT DRINK TO MUCH AS YOU WONT GET UP EARLY

GETTING THERES

don't think George goes to bed on pension day just so hes first in the post office lol :)

i never drink to much someone been lying about me again :oops: :cheers: :cheers:

You're right Yvonne.The poor horse as to spend all night in its harness just so that George can get there a bit quicker :D I'm afraid the walking frame can't get him there quick enough :- "

Will see you next year Chris :rant:

:D Karen

:thumbsup: thanks everyone had a great day and night lol o:)

poor Goerge :D you sure hes not just forgot to take it off the horse after a days work Karen lol ( hes going to kill me ) :D you know at his age they say man start to forget all sorts of things like how to use the phone, cooker, washer, kettle :oops: oh thats right :- " thats got nothing to do with age just that hes a man lol :) :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: thanks everyone had a great day and night lol o:)

poor Goerge :D you sure hes not just forgot to take it off the horse after a days work Karen lol ( hes going to kill me ) :D you know at his age they say man start to forget all sorts of things like how to use the phone, cooker, washer, kettle :oops: oh thats right :- " thats got nothing to do with age just that hes a man lol :) :thumbsup:

George says he's all man and to tell you Yvonne that his grandad (a wise old traveller) told him when he was a young lad(many moons ago :oops: )

"Keep the wenches well f..... and poorly shod lad and they'll never leave you"

Then George said to tell you that Tony said those wellies of yours have got great big holes in their soles :- " :D Karen

and Tony said he keeps me well F--- ( so he tells me ) " well i think it was him that told me" lol :oops:

but it wasn't him that got me the wellies :thumbsup: lol

so did Goerge's grandad tell him what that means ;) ?? " someone other than him buying my foot wear and someone telling me i'm well f--- :b " :D :D lol

Don't know what Georges,Grandad would say to that Yvonne,but my Mum told me something about fellas that talk about 'IT' alot :- " :D Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back