The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Happy Birthday Holly :thumbsup: Looking forward to going ice skating again with you :teehee:

Lots of love,

Jacquie, Lizzie & Crud xxx

Happy Birthday Holly :cheers:

Hope you have a lovely day :thumbsup:

:clown: :clown: :clown: Happy Birthday Holly, hope you have a great day, hope you have a lovely time skating with Jacquie, Should always remember your birthday hunnie, Craigs is tomorrow :wacko: :teehee:

Love Tina and Colin and The Bruv's xx :clown: :wub:

Happy Birthday Holly :D !!!! Hope you have a good day and get everything you want :cheers: !!! Hope you had a good day ice skating (w00t) . Love Josh, Diane, Dave and Wilfy boy and the rest of the gang!

Happy Birthday Holly .....We hope you have a great day ...Love Hannah and Benjamin xx

Happy Birthday Holly :) ,Hope you had a lovely day and lots of goodies.

Love & Hugs Mark,Les & the Girls xXx

:) Hi Holly, have only just read this and hope you have had a lovely birthday :)

love from Maureen & Tony :huggles:

happy birthday to our no1 helper and wilfys biggest fan (w00t) (w00t) and top karaoke singer. see you soon hopefully dave and diane. (w00t)

happy birthday holly hope you had a lovely day from all the peppermints :clown: :thumbsup:

Where has that year gone? (w00t) Happy Birthday Holly - xxxx kisses from Smidge xxxx

:)) Happy Birthday Holly, see you soon, love from Steve, Janis and Steff xxx :luck:

Happy Birthday Holly

Hope you had a brilliant day and got loads of pressies :D

:teehee: Thank you everyone. ! Yer i had a great day and got great new things. :)) I got really nice new ice skates which Jackgirl got me, when we went ice skating (We are going again this weekend.) Jackgirl is well good she goes backwards and she turns and spins. :clown: (w00t) I also got a really really really really nice and cool digital camera, from my mum and dad. :p .

Thanks again everyone.!!!. x x See you all soon i hope. x x x x (w00t) :thumbsup: :teehee: :wub:

A very big BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY Holly from Mandy Derek and the Blue Gang hope that you had a GREAT day and that you got spoilt rotten. Hope to see you again soon ( i have heard that Junior is doing really well ) ...........love Mandy ..xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back