The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Birthday

jade

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
would just like too wish my brothers seth walter,max sky and ace a very happy 5th birthday and a happy new year look forward too seeing you all in 2010 love rolo[deadly spirit] and jane

would just like too wish my brothers seth walter,max sky and ace a very happy 5th birthday and a happy new year look forward too seeing you all in 2010 love rolo[deadly spirit] and jane
Happy 5th Birthday boys :cheers:

Five already :eek: Where as the time gone Jane! Thankyou for trusting us with Seth, he is a treasure to own :D

He's having roast beef for dinner & cake for afters! :D

Happy New year & best wishes for 2010 :cheers:

Happy birthday lads! :cheers: must be the only litter I know that should have had a champion and didnt. thanks for letting us have walti ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday to a fab litter :)

Little walter has been a great dog & a enjoyment to have :wub: :wub:

:clown: :clown: :clown: Happy Birthday 5 years old where has the time gone, hope they get lots of treats :clown: :clown: :clown:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY boys A SMASHING LITTER :) :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS :D :D 5 years where does the time go!! Looking forward to seeing you Jane wish you all the very best for 2010 :D :D

:cheers: (w00t) happy birthday guys a great litter and all so handsome hope you get lots of goodies today lots of love the blue gang :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back