The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Easter !

Dibbythedog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
or Happy Holidays, if you prefer:)
The sun is shining and it is lovely and warm . We've been out with the dogs for walk to a spot that is quiet and we saw lots of butterflies and a buzzard and we watched the traffic on A 40 slowly moving along and glad we weren't stuck in it. :D

It's a beautiful day here. We had lunch on the patio - I sent OH to the patisserie over the road for filled baguettes and he accidentally bought some rocky road as well. I'm contemplating what to plant in the tubs this year :)

Nice day here in the Kingdom too. The sun is shining, the wind has changed from bitterly cold east to warm south and I have broken the washing machine. So I had to finish off my waterproof winter stuff by hand, it's dripping and I am soaked :(

Wonderful day here too,, we have had two lovely walks (just in case it doesnt last). Ive actually been out without a coat. Hope it stays like this for a few days..

We have been visiting our caravan since Wednesday at Spurn point lovely weather lots of beach walks. Edie has to stay on a long line as usually seals resting on the beach. The best sight for me were 2 swallows thats it summer is on its way :)

We have been visiting our caravan since Wednesday at Spurn point lovely weather lots of beach walks. Edie has to stay on a long line as usually seals resting on the beach. The best sight for me were 2 swallows thats it summer is on its way :)

Swallows already ! None here yet . We do get quite a few here and swifts too.

We've got swallows here on the Welsh Borders- and a house martin checking out last year's nest.Bliss. For Easter our two will get: an egg each (hen's not chocolate) and extra walks along the beach and/or in the woods. We will not be joining the lemmings on the roads nor off to the airport. Double bliss!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back