The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Faces!

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We are just back from a nice walk in the park - I took the camera but failed to get any decent snaps I'm afraid.

I did get this nice one of the happy trio - all got great big grins on their faces! :lol:

Threehounds.jpg

And a happy smiley Rowan :wub:

Rowan17weeks2.jpg

Awww nothing smiles like a whippet smiles....did you get mown down soon after that first pic was taken?

Rowan is looking so grown up!

:thumbsup: Excellent!!!

They look great together :D

Awww nothing smiles like a whippet smiles....did you get mown down soon after that first pic was taken?
She ran straight into Jonah on Monday Clair - but think he (and us!) was more shocked than her!!! (w00t)

That's a lovely photo of the 3 of them Rachel - I will get mine on from Monday eventually! :-

I know poor Jonah looked mortified! She was straight back on her feet and off - she is a tough little cookie!

I avoided being mown down today thank goodness :lol:

Lovely pictures Rachel.

Rowan is looking very grown up.

Gorgeous photo, and look at our Rowan out in the lead!

Wish I was a lady of Leisure!!! :)

Gorgeous photo, and look at our Rowan out in the lead! Wish I was a lady of Leisure!!! :)
Wish I was too!! Nice to have a couple of days off to spend some extra time with my gang. :D

Stunning photo. Definately one for the album.

Rowan is stunning. What a fantastic litter they are. You must be justly proud.

:)

Their Lovely :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean 'failed to get any decent snaps'. Those are great pictures, I'd be proud to have taken them! :thumbsup:

Brilliant pics. And I'm holding you to that walk with my lot later in the summer Mrs.

Annie

Gorgeous whippets :wub: :wub: :wub:

They look very happy having a good run :D

Aww...love that first picture. :wub: Which whippet owner doesn't enjoy that sort of sight (whilst wondering where to take cover at the same time by the sound of it :D )

they certainly do have happy faces - great pictures :) :) :) :) :)

Great pictures Rachel and Rowan is looking just wonderful. The last pics of Gracie were far too small so I'll re-size them and put them on again.

Success_at_Leahurst_pb.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back