The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy memories

Flobo

Registered
Partner
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It was a year ago yesterday we said goodbye to our Jake... So I was looking through loads of pictures today and thought I would share a few happy pics of him:) 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 24.jpg 25.JPG 17.jpg we adopted him at just over a year old back in early 2006 and had 13 happy years together. I had forgotten what a barky dog he was when he was enjoying himself, loads of my pics seem to catch him in mid bark!! My daughter and he were about the same age and grew up together,(she's now 15,eek!!), when she was little I couldn't leave his water bowl down unsupervised because she used to drink from it!:D.. Our Jake may not be with us anymore but we will always have our many happy memories with him.. we loved him well

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 243
Thanks, it has been lovely looking back on the pictures and remembering moments, especially now as we're all stuck at home!

A year already? Such a lovely, happy dog :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back