The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Happy Sausage

Harri abandoned his bone and started to bark as soon as she opened her mouth and said the W word!

Oooops sorry! That was me doing my silly dog voice :D

Oooops sorry! That was me doing my silly dog voice :D

Haha - didn't realise it was you! He's always very suspicious of strange voices in the house. He's not used to them ( we don't do TV) so you tube always gets a reaction

How cute! what breed is he? he's super cute his body wiggles. Not as cute as Dennis though :)

Jimmy then decided I needed help using my PC and the forum, drinking my coffee (second cup ;)) and eating a biscuit, so he balanced himself precariously on my lap whilst I was at my desk. I love it really :)

Oscar is a real lap dog and just wants to be cuddled up with you all of the time. I’m sure Fennis would try if he could!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back