The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hard Ground

MURPHY 1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ground was a bit hard today for running on so went ratting instead, ferrets and Tod just love em!

the pics are minted tod seems to be having fun!

Superb pictures :thumbsup:

Looks like they were having the time of their lives :cheers:

We went for a stroll this morning with the ferrets. The ground was far too hard to run , and even to get a net peg in !! All was not lost though, as I got talking to a local chap who was walking his dog on a footpath over the farm where I have permission. He told me about a place just down the road where the farmer has a huge rabbit population he was wanting rid of. Needless to say, me and my lad hot footed it over there and found the landowner to be a really nice guy who has a soft spot for whippets, he used to own them himself. So we have gained another nice bit of rabbiting land 10 mins away from us , so quite a productive day for us one way or another. We`re going over on Friday morning to take a look and do a bit if the ground isn`t too hard , so if we get chance we`ll get some pics

Dog and ferrets all look like they had a good time :thumbsup:

Looks like a good time was had by all :thumbsup: but :x rats urgh what do you do with them Murphy1 do the dogs and ferrets eat them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely looking dog you got there, looks like you had a great day.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back