The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hartington Wakes

NIP

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello, just some info for you all for this years PRIDE OF THE PEAKS.
SATURDAY 19th Sep:

32 DOG STAKE SIMULATED COURSING COMPETITION (Lurchers only) FROM 5pm (or before depending if all competitors arrive early, as the nights are drawing in) £5 per dog, to pay on arrival. If you would like to enter your dog please pm me and I'll book you in. Or ring me, Sarah 07969 393841. (Purse and perpeptual trophy to winner)

BAR & DISCO TO START AROUND 8PM.

CAMPING IS £5 PER PITCH THIS YEAR. You can either send a cheque/cash made payable to Mrs S Bates to: THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOP, 11 GRANBY ARCADE, GRANBY ROAD, BAKEWELL, DE45 1ES.With full return details and I'll send you a pitch ticket. Or you can pay when you arrive. I would prefer it to be pre-booked though as it makes thing's alot easier!

SUNDAY 20th Sep:

STRAIGHT RACING, To be held on the racetrack this year, (as we have done previously) because the music festival held on show site a month ago has ripped up our normally pristine track. Typical! :angry: although the racetrack is also superb, trying to get distance as long as possible.

RACING FOR LURCHERS, TERRIERS, WHIPPETS, BEDLINGTON'S. BOOKING IN STARTS AT 8am, TO START AT 9am.

Please let's try to get more Whippet's & Bedlington's there this year!

CHAMPION OF CHAMPION'S BOOKING IN AT 10am, TO START AT 10.30am.

OPEN SHOW TO FOLLOW for LURCHER'S AND TERRIER'S, WHIPPETS WITH CHAMPIONSHIP, BEDLINGTON'S WITH CHAMPIONSHIP, OPEN HOUND SHOW, FUN DOG SHOW & FERRET'S. Phew! :sweating:

Hope all that help's, if you need anymore info, just get in touch. Cheer's

any idea what distance the whippets will be running over? will they be coming out of slips or racing traps?

might have a drive along with my 4 whippets to show my support :)

any idea what distance the whippets will be running over? will they be coming out of slips or racing traps?
might have a drive along with my 4 whippets to show my support :)
They will be running from slips, hope to see you there i'll be taking vixen along. I won't be running her though as she'll be just out of season. Heard there's a few dogs already going so should be a good show of whippets

SATURDAY 19th Sep:

32 DOG STAKE SIMULATED COURSING COMPETITION (Lurchers only) FROM 5pm (or before depending if all competitors arrive early, as the nights are drawing in) £5 per dog, to pay on arrival. If you would like to enter your dog please pm me and I'll book you in. Or ring me, Sarah 07969 393841. (Purse and perpeptual trophy to winner)

CAMPING IS £5 PER PITCH THIS YEAR. You can either send a cheque/cash made payable to Mrs S Bates to: THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOP, 11 GRANBY ARCADE, GRANBY ROAD, BAKEWELL, DE45 1ES.With full return details and I'll send you a pitch ticket. Or you can pay when you arrive. I would prefer it to be pre-booked though as it makes thing's alot easier!

SUNDAY 20th Sep:

STRAIGHT RACING, To be held on the racetrack this year, (as we have done previously) because the music festival held on show site a month ago has ripped up our normally pristine track. Typical! :angry: although the racetrack is also superb, trying to get distance as long as possible.

RACING FOR LURCHERS, TERRIERS, WHIPPETS, BEDLINGTON'S. BOOKING IN STARTS AT 8am, TO START AT 9am.

OPEN SHOW TO FOLLOW for LURCHER'S AND TERRIER'S, WHIPPETS WITH CHAMPIONSHIP, BEDLINGTON'S WITH CHAMPIONSHIP, OPEN HOUND SHOW, FUN DOG SHOW & FERRET'S. Phew! :sweating:

is it possible to give directions for this event ;)

SATURDAY 19th Sep:

SUNDAY 20th Sep:

is it possible to give directions for this event ;)
If you put PIKEHALL , DERBYSHIRE in the sat nav you'll get there :thumbsup:

Hi

Dog's will be slipped by their owners etc.. and we will be running whippet's after the lurcher's & Terrier's (as these have the Champion of Champions showing finals at 10.30am) We are using the straight of the Harness Racing Track which is around 200 yds. Hope this help's.

Thanks

ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE COURSING, PLEASE PM ME :thumbsup:

IM GOING TO PRIDE OF THE PEAKS,

IS IT AN OPEN FERRET SHOW?

AS I WOULD LIKE TO BRING MY FERRETS TO SHOW THEM.

AS WELL AS MY DOGS. (BEDDY & WHIPET X)

SEE YOU THERE :thumbsup: :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back