The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harvel Pedigree Whippet Racing Club

Mike H

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
On Sunday 24th June the Harvel PWRC will hold it's first Open for several years.

Stonewood, Sandy Lane, Bean, Nr Dartford, Kent, DA2 8AJ

Good entry, with stiff competition in most weight groups and in particular the 27 to 32lbs division, where 24 dogs have been entered!

Weather prediction is a bit discouraging, but it is to be hoped everyone will have an enjoyable, and succesfull day.

Sorry to say that the Club is unable to provide any formal catering facilities other than a small cake stand.

We will ensure that the entrance to the field in Sandy Lane is clearly signposted.

Mike h

If anyone is planning on camping, please note that we have no water supply - so bring plenty with you! Although obviously beer is preferable :teehee:

On the plus side, the gate will be open from Friday mid-day.

I can't promise the weather will be good enough for a campfire as in previous years, but if it is and someone wants to give it a go, you are more than welcome. Throw a sausage on for me :)

Drive safely, see you all at the weekend :thumbsup:

Really sorry that we couldnt make it in the end. Hope you have a successful & fun day with all dogs going home sound :thumbsup:

Hope the day is a resounding success and the weather gods deliver sunshine and no rain. I am sorry that I cannot make it to photo the action. Good luck and safe racing to everyone :thumbsup: CHRIS.

Sorry but won't be at the open today, hope the rain stops. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back