The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Harvel People And Dogs

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello :thumbsup: Great day for the lucky folk at Harvel today. Lovely sunshine to match the people. Took a few shots of them with their dogs for a change. There will be lots of racing pics tomorrow that I hope you might look at. In the meantime, the people! :teehee:

B9.jpg

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B7.jpg

B4.jpg

B11.jpg

Lovely pics Lampy :thumbsup:

Love the one of Jacquie & Ayda having a snog :lol:

Oi!!! Mr. Lampy I know we have some lovely women at Harvel but what about us hunky blokes :x :lol: And Jacquie i know she ran brilliantly on sunday but now she'll need a bath after all that kissing :lol:

Oi!!! Mr. Lampy I know we have some lovely women at Harvel but what about us hunky blokes :x :lol: And Jacquie i know she ran brilliantly on sunday but now she'll need a bath after all that kissing :lol:
Yeh. I know. And I do try (w00t) But I can't seem to get the cameras to process pictures of males :wacko: Unless you are a dog of course :unsure:

Don't listen to Dave, Chris ....

I would, however, encourage you to post as many pictures of Vicky as you can take :thumbsup:

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would, however, encourage you to post as many pictures of Vicky as you can take :thumbsup:

Now Now Mr. German behave ;) , I can't believe you would want to see more pictures of Vicky and not me :lol:

Now Now Mr. German behave ;) , I can't believe you would want to see more pictures of Vicky and not me :lol:
I think Vicky wins by a short head :sweating: No s*d it. A country mile! (w00t)

There will in fact be some more pictures later ( no not Vicky :wacko: ) one of which includes a token male. Very rare item :thumbsup:

I think Vicky wins by a short head :sweating: No s*d it. A country mile! (w00t)
It's a lovely photo of Vicky, she is very photogenic :thumbsup: Poor Dave's feeling left out now (w00t)

Everybody is lovely :) Just had a quick count up and i'm down to my last 173 Vicky pics!!

OK. Now back to the Harvel racing. My Rocky and Solo (Oley) ran superbly yesterday. Rocky is 2 years old today and is a lovely boy. Here is a few pictures from yesterday. I must say that they are a bit samey to the last Harvel meeting. I was hoping for a bend meeting but there you go. It didn't happen. :blink: . There is a gallery on LAMPYPICS from yesterday. I have though, put on this K9 post 2 pictures,not from Harvel :eek: but from a different venue and from 2009. Now. If you can name the meeting then there will be a prize of not inconsiderable worth that you can claim :unsure: ! So, think deep good people and the prize can be yours :teehee: :wacko: . Now, the pictures :thumbsup:

b56.jpg

B50.jpg

B51.jpg

B52.jpg

B53.jpg

B54.jpg

Did you spot the token male (w00t) The two competition picures are the last two of this lot :thumbsup: :clown:

b55.jpg

b57.jpg

b58.jpg

b59.jpg

b60.jpg

Thank you for sharing those lovely pictures with us Chris, :thumbsup: I wished you had caught the one of my boys 1st final and race meeting for my new boy Davve :thumbsup: so pleased with him :wub: :wub:

(w00t) You got a lucky snap there .. Most pics of me are terrible :blink: Always lovely ones of the dogs.... Hope there's still more to come from that meeting.. My girls missing.. So fingers x!

And what can I say to you naughty boys! :b

(w00t) You got a lucky snap there .. Most pics of me are terrible :blink: Always lovely ones of the dogs.... Hope there's still more to come from that meeting.. My girls missing.. So fingers x!
And what can I say to you naughty boys! :b
its all that practice I get Vicki :p o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back