The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Has anyone seen this gadget before?

Flobo

Registered
Partner
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Have just been on ebay to stock up on poo bags and came across a 'Piqapoo'...o_O(google it and have a look)
It's a poo bag gadget that clips on the base of your dogs tail so it can poo directly into the bag! I reckon, even if I managed to clip the thing on one of my dogs they would probably spend as much time as it took going round in circles trying to remove it or tolerate it and never poo again!!!:D What do you all think??

Sounds to me like its best use would be as a Scrabble word.

I think my Timber would be the same as yours!

Got to be a spoof surely?
I know you would think so eh, but no they are being sold on ebay and they have pictures of a dog using one. google quote;
Change the way you clean after your dog and NEVER pick up poo again. A small & durable device,Piqapoo is pet & owner friendly. Get it on Indiegogo.
How it works · ‎Contact · ‎About · ‎The companymind you that poor dog does look a bit worried!:eek:

Judging by their website video you have to be quick once your dog has done something...

I have to say if youre that squemish about scooping poop you shouldnt have a dog.

With all the lazy b******s around here who don't pick up after their dogs ( :mad::mad::mad: ), this might have some merit. Rather than DNA tests on dog poo to trace owners as has been posted elsewhere, perhaps those who don't pick up should be fined and given one of these.

Haha that might work even if it's just to shame the owner in to picking up rather than clip that contraption on their dog!! ( reckon they must have compulsory user lessons first too, in public..);)

I just can't see it working for all dogs, from ones with uppy tails like huskies, to ones like Jasper who likes to keep his bum firmly covered. I can't see him being comfortable with it at all.

And when it doesn't work, it's going to make one hell of a mess!

With all the lazy b******s around here who don't pick up after their dogs ( :mad::mad::mad: ), this might have some merit. Rather than DNA tests on dog poo to trace owners as has been posted elsewhere, perhaps those who don't pick up should be fined and given one of these.

Surely far easier and more effective to just put a plastic bag over the owners head?

They have these in Egypt and Turkey on the horse 'taxis' a hammock strapped behind the horse and when it's full it gets emptied in a special bin by the side of the road and then they put it on the fields for fertilizer. Can't see it working for dogs though. Easier to pick up.
We live in Spain and the government is bringing a new law in that in all cities, you have to clean up even if your dog only pees. Easiest way is to use tissues to mop up (hand in a poo bag) and then spray with water and bleach. I agree with this as living on a corner, I have to put up with owners standing smiling at me whilst their dog pees on our wall. Stinks to high heaven especially in the summer. Tried having a word with someone about it once and he was so abusive I had to threaten him with the police. Disgusting people.

Hmmm, I dunno about cleaning up wee. Leaving bleach out sounds more harmful to me than dog wee. My dog wees on several walls on our walks as a territory marking practice. My half-an-hour walk would be three hours long!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back