The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Have you experience of a dog in mourning for it's owner?

The Dog House - Watford

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has anyone personal experience of a dog, mourning the death of its owner? I am trying to find advice on how best to deal with this situation and I would appreciate any recommendations of reading material / articles that may help with the best advice.
Many thanks

Hazel

The Dog House, Watford

Dog Walking. Daycare. Training.

http://www.tdhwatford.com/

The Dog House Title.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a great believer in homeopathy as it really works. I have had a lot of experience myself and dogs suffering grief , loss , pinning etc.

The remedy that I have found just amazing is IGNATIA it really works . Look on google. Dosage 30c twice a day until needed. Or phone Ainsworth homeopathy in London they will give you lots of advice animal or human. Please give it a try!

The only remedy that I know of that works is time I'm afraid. Working in GSD rescue we regularly have dogs that do really badly in kennels because they're grieving and the right human is not there to tell them that it's OK to eat their food, and the solution to that is time, tasty food and comfort. Just being near them without asking them to do anything still counts as comfort, and it gives them the opportunity to come closer if they feel able to do that.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back