The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Heartstopper In Pup

jeffb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just heard that paul,s bitch heartstopper is well in pup to andy,s fat boy slim only 3weeks to go. heartstopper was a very fast pup and yearling winning supreme puppy champ and lots more, unfortunatley picking up a career ending injury up at a young age, she is bred out of striesand x deenside secret and is litter sister of rch little wilma also half sister to supreme champion love lockdown,rch springwell ruby,nch springwell rosie,rch nch secret wish, rch secret spot,stevie b and a few more, this breeding is impecable wish paul and any body that gets one of these pups when they are born the best of luck, hope she as agood size litter as i think there will be a few wanting one

another good litter on the way atb with this litter and there new owners :thumbsup:

Best of luck Paul.Beth was a fantastic bitch,just never got the chance to show it due to her injury,but think anybody who saw the rest of her litter and subsequent breeding,will know,that pups out of her and Andy's Luke(Fatboy Slim) should go on to be quality racing whippets.Look forward to seeing what she has

all the best paul with her hope there s a litter of champs for you

andy .p.s thanks for the nice comments karen :thumbsup:

Good luck - lovely blood lines, should be some fab pups running next year

Elaine

just heard this morning that pauls bitch heartstopper had 2 dog pups but sadly they died paul must be devastated so sorry RIP LITTLE ONES

Sorry to hear of your loss R I P little ones

Last edited by a moderator:
so sad i know paul had alot of people waiting for a pup from this mating, R.I.P little ones

Gutted for you Paul.

I know we'd chatted a fortnight before about whelping Bitches and how heartbreaking it is when things go wrong. I know you'll have done everything possible for both bitch and pups. It's bloody unfair what's happened but unfortunately nature is never kind hearted, it can't be.

When you realise how many things can go wrong and how many penultimate moments there are in the creation of any animal, it really is amazing when all goes right.

Don't loose heart. Sometimes it's just not meant to be but that doesn't mean you should give up either. It's loving, considerate and caring breeders that benefit all of us in racing.

Thinking of you both xx

So sorry for your loss Paul, RIP little ones.

Sorry to be reading this rip little ones, know only too well how this feels, hope beth is ok, I know two faced struggled for a while when she lost her babies. :(

So sorry to hear this sad news Paul. R.I.P little ones x

So sorry to hear this sad news :( R.I.P.little ones ....

Was gutted for you when Yvonne told me,so sorry mate,thinking of you xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back