The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Heavy breathing caused by underactive thyroid.

cameron111

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I only joined this forum to hopefully help others, my Tibetan terriers breathing was loud when sleeping and snoring was worrying, she had no energy, fur never grew properly on the end of the tail, black marking on the skin on belly area.
I went to my vet constantly for over a year as knew something was not right as my dog is only 3 years old,I was given medication for acid reflux, special diet food for weight loss, eventually I asked for a referral and never looked back, £2,500 it cost me which is a lot I know, have a new dog they picked it up straight away and found out it was a under active thyroid.
Hopefully my vet will pick this up in the future as something so simple 1/2 tablet a day and now my dog runs around and breathing is normal.
Hope I can help someone else by reading this without spending unnecessary money.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back