The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hellbound + Woolden Dot (greyhound)

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Danny mated jo and darran's lovely greyhound bitch (Dottie ) "woolden dot" mother to my own bitch Megan ( Cracked the ice ) jo's Tilly (Cracked halo) and Amanda's Dog ( Cracker) pups due 5th April, good luck jo and darran should be some champs in this litter :thumbsup:

Is this the bitch Cracked It mated last time?

Best of Luck Yvonne & Jo, bound to be (name there for you!) some crackers in this mating, he's already proved he throws well to a greyhound - get in quick for these pups folks!!!

Thought you said she wasn't to have any more dogs Yvonne :teehee:

:luck: Best of luck Yvonne

yes vicky it is :thumbsup: was a lovely litter if say so myself, and jo's not having anymore she told me she just loves pups but not be keeping 1 like i believe that lol :-

Thanks for doing the mating today, mum. I doo love puppies and so does Dottie she's miserable unless she has puppies round her!!!

Heres one of Tilly, Megan and Dottie all together

DSCF0037-2.jpg

And heres Dottie

prettyollie015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for doing the mating today, mum. I doo love puppies and so does Dottie she's miserable unless she has puppies round her!!!
Heres one of Tilly, Megan and Dottie all together

DSCF0037-2.jpg

And heres Dottie

prettyollie015.jpg

thats a lovely pic of the 3 off them you never showed me that and whats that white stuff lol think i missed that weather :- i was :sweating: at the time lol

Good luck Jo and Yvonne.These will be superb.If they are as fabulous as our Cracker the new owners will be over the moon.I must not look!!!!!!!

Amandaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad everything went ok :thumbsup: Love the pic of Dotties lot Jo and Cracker ofcourse :wub: Stop rubbing salt in the wound Yvonne :lol: You freezing still :lol:

Glad everything went ok :thumbsup: Love the pic of Dotties lot Jo and Cracker ofcourse :wub: Stop rubbing salt in the wound Yvonne :lol: You freezing still :lol:
you rub salt in that white stuff, karen lol and yes still freezing (w00t)

Wishing you good luck :luck: Im sure they'll be wonderful little crackers :lol:

Just a update on Dottie, She'll be five weeks on monday. Definately getting bigger!! Shes really full of herself and taken to digging holes everywhere!!

DSCF0002-4.jpg

DSCF0053-7.jpg

OMG (w00t) doesn't seem 5 mins,never mind 5 weeks :lol: Dottie looks as wonderful as ever,Jo :thumbsup:

come on jo up date on Dottie :thumbsup: we never got time to see her sunday when picking up red and Tilly get some pic's on

Dottie has just got two weeks left, She's looking massive although in the photo's you can't see it very well - in real life she looks like a labrador. lol

DSCF0048-2.jpg

DSCF0057-3.jpg

DSCF0052-5.jpg

:thumbsup: oh god looks like your going to be very busy in 2 weeks jo, Megan "cracked the ice " from Dottie's first litter to Cracked it, is running really well,also Cracker is running brill with the lurchers, :thumbsup: i'm sure this litter is going to be something special

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back