The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Walkiestime

Registered
Walkiestime - Northamptonshire
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello, my name is Karen and my company is www.walkiestime.org. Here goes what a lovely morning. I am a professional dog walker, cat sitter, Holiday care giver to animals wishing to stay home while mum and dad are on holiday. I am fully DBS checked and fully insured.
I have rescued 4 dogs from turkey and 12 cats from uk strays and abandoned on the road.
I worked voluntarily at woodgreen and springwell animal shelter.

I am doing a animal care and grooming course online then once I have the certificate I will them be doing a few night courses to gain more behaviour based understanding of rehabilitation for abused dogs and cats. My clients all think I am nuts about dogs and animals but I think it has always been in me to care for animals as I had rabbits cats as a child.

My services are all holiday sitting, house sitting, Dog walking, Cat visits and feeding, Disabled animals not a problem I have a disabled dog. Rabbits and Fish pop in visits. Water bowls refreshing, cleaning, Brushing service.

Areas Northampton and up to 8 miles radius NN4

welcome @Walkiestime - I am just starting my dog walking journey :)

It would be great if you joined our free dog friendly directory!

Thank you I am new to all these directories but thank you again.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back