The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello everyone...

Jenny72

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

Me and my partner Steve have adopted a 10 month old staffie x who has been with us for just over 2 weeks. He is very tall but we don't know what he is crossed with - opinion so far seems to be weimaraner or American bulldog.
He is very loving but has unfortunately been passed around quite a bit in his young life -seemingly because of his size. A lack of training means he jumps up a lot and pulls like a train on the lead but he loves cuddles and fuss and is very playful.

We recently lost our beloved Old Tyme Bulldog Rocco in early August after being diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy in March.. he was 7 years old. We miss him hugely but the silence in the house was deafening and we always new we would share our home with another pooch.
Looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences and advice.

Welcome :) I'm sorry you lost Rocco, but sure your new lad will help fill the hole. We would love to see photos of him if possible!

Welcome :) I'm sorry you lost Rocco, but sure your new lad will help fill the hole. We would love to see photos of him if possible!

I've tried to upload a pic but keep getting an error message saying file too large...

I've tried to upload a pic but keep getting an error message saying file too large...

Hmm, I think there's a size limit... I'm not sure what size it is though! Mine are usually 800 px in the longest dimension - you probably need to resize yours to something similar.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back