The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello from a newbie

Vindaloo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I tried to see somewhere I should post as a new member but couldn't see anything obvious so have posted here.

By way of introduction. I have three dogs, all are rescues in as much as I took them from the streets of Jaipur in India whilst living there,

I've now got them home and am trying to integrate them into UK life. It's challenging but rewarding.

I'm a member on horse forums from years back but have realised... It's all about the dogs nowadays and so found this forum. Hopefully you can all help me with the myriad issues my dogs regularly throw my way.

V

Hello, I'm a newbie too, just signed up. I have one rescue dog; he has hunt injury and abandonment issues which I joined the forum to discuss; never been on a forum before.

Hope we both find the advice we're looking for (you and I, I mean - our dogs have us already!)

you may as well call me a newbie i joined up for a while ago but not long after i joined i lost my t beloved dogs within 6 months of each other so i didn't really come on untill now so hi hello and welcome newbies

Hi, I'm a newbie too. I joined as I am getting a puppy after not having a dog for eight years or so. I'm finding this forum very interesting.

Hello and welcome everyone..this is a great place to be if u love dogs . Full of friendly people with fab advice . Beth x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back