The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello - from Dog First Aid South Midlands

Gill H Dog First Aid SM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello all
My name is Gill and I am the Franchise Business owner of Dog First Aid South Midlands. Dog First Aid run courses for dog professionals and dog owners to gain the only UK accredited Certificate in Emergency Canine Care across Northamptonshire, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Stratford Upon Avon and Warwick. The course allows members of the public, to provide a first response in an emergency situation involving a dog and teaches you life-saving skills.
Dogs are members of the family, often seen as one of the children and we believe that if we work with dogs and/or are a responsible dog owner, we have a duty of care to these most loyal animals and their owners.
EMPOWERING DOG PROFESSIONALS AND OWNERS TO SAVE LIVES
You can find out more at:
www.dog-first-aid.com
Facebook@dogfirstaidsouthmidlands
gill.hayman@dog-first-aid.com
07982 301510

I'm really looking forward to being involved in this forum

Hello @Gill H Dog First Aid SM,

Thankyou for your message on the forum. It would be great if you could sign up to our directory officially - it’s easy to do just click the ‘join directory’ on the homepage and follow the instructions :)

Welcome! It sounds like an interesting course.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back