The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello From Icenibull's

icenibulls

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello Everyone and nice to be here...

I was recommended This site by a couple of ppl At yesterdays swallownest racing ...Apprenlty alot of the racing folk use it ;

We are steve and beki from The STeel City Of Sheffield Uk and We own Two American Bulldogs ,One Staffordshire Bull terrier and Have Just purchased two whippet pups from "KIND OF MAGIC" x a Coursing WHIPPET ...We Intend to Race them and get involved with the sports etc...

I'd like to thank "mutley" I think he said his name was yesterday for his time in talking to us and "wendy" ,we forgott the other names (sorry) A great day even though it was pi**ing it down LOL.....

Heres a couple os snaps of the day

100_0043-1.jpg

100_0047-1.jpg

100_0051.jpg

d43bebde22.jpg

www.icenibulldogs.com

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ! :thumbsup: fellow Yorkshireman n women. :)

:D hello and welcome to k9 piccys of your dogs please :- " :D

Here are the Mutts.

This is Iceni "MR BRIDGER" Johnson American Bulldog . 2years old , 120lbs in weight...

116_1649-1.jpg

116_1627.jpg

This Is Iceni "eERIE INDIANA" Johnson American Bulldog .2years old, 90lbs in weight

116_1628.jpg

100_0019.jpg

This is Iceni " CRACKER" Staffordshire Bull Terrier , 10 years old . Part of the famous Yorkshire Line of sbts

116_1663.jpg

115_1579.jpg

119_1926.jpg

These are our Whippet Babys @ 3 weeks Old

Kind of Magic X Coursing whippet sire and Damm

117_1720-1.jpg

117_1721.jpg

Feel free to Visit our site and see more about our dogs @

http://www.icenibulldogs.com/

Welcome to K9 :) Glad you had a good day at swallowsnest. Best of luck with your lovely pups. :luck: :luck:

Jac

Thanks wild whippet,. Great looking dogs you have on your sig. do you have a website ? Do you race then />?

Hi, welcome to k9. Just being looking on your site, its great!loved the thing bout ur dog enjoying half a lager and a pack of pork scratchings! reminds me of an irish setter at my aunts pub, had to watch your drink or it would dissappear!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back