The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello from Portugal

Cookee

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi. I'm a new member, British but living abroad now. I've had dogs all my life and we now have a young rescued mongrel bitch (Cookie) with more than a touch of minpin about her, and some really strange behaviour. Very happy to be a new member and looking forward to participating. :)

Hello and welcome, we visited Portugal earlier this year and really enjoyed it.

Haha, we can house swap!

We actually have our house on wheels (motorhome), but as @JudyN hopefully can confirm, we do a warm welcome for visitors!

Edited to add - that applies to all our members. Or at least, most of you. Maybe not the ones trying to spam us with Vietnamese betting sites ... even if Vietnam is a fascinating place to visit!

Last edited:
I lived in a trailer for 3 years in Stillingfleet near York. Loved it and have very happy memories (apart from the lack of heating in the bathroom in the winter - had to shower at the local squash club!) :rolleyes:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back