The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from yorkshire

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by malwhit, Jun 30, 2013.

1. malwhit

malwhit New Member Registered

Hi

I have re-found ths forum as I joined originally years ago but forgot about it, have not been back until today when I made my first post :devil:

After years of owning pedigree dogs I fell in love with Labradoodles - what can better a Poodle temperament with an easily managed coat? I got my 2 Labradoodles as they were "rejects" - they did not have the fluffy coats that people wanted but they were perect for me (w00t)

I also have two Mini Schnauzers - a breed I love as they look terrier-ish but are better with other dogs and less "sharp" than most terriers. I just wish they were easier to maintain, as they need regular clipping/hand stripping. Leo is 10 in November and I have had him from a pup, Teigan was obtained from a "breeder" who got rid of her because she was "no good for breeding" after a c-section. She was only 15 months when I got her and was already a mum!

The dogs are spoiled - I often have to sit on the floor as they are sprawled over the furniture. I think with old age I have mellowed as they are not as well trained as my previous dogs, all I demand now is that they walk to heel and come back when called.

2. BigPaws

BigPaws Scratch & Sniff Administrator

Welcome to the site! :)

Be sure to post some pictures of you dogs

3. Rocky Rescue

Rocky Rescue New Member Registered

Hi and welcome to the forum from Rocky and me

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
  4. Hazelgrd

Hazelgrd New Member Registered

Aw your dogs sound lovely and you sound like a lovely dog owner. Can we see some pictures please :)