The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello!

sweetpea

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, I'm new here!
I have many dogs of my own, but the dog who I've joined this forum for is my Terrier mongrel Toby!
13627091_1807515122796499_1376780740312808791_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ! He’s a lovely terrier , looks like he has some Border in him :rolleyes: hope he is a boy ;)

Hello ! He’s a lovely terrier , looks like he has some Border in him :rolleyes: hope he is a boy ;)
Yes! definitely part border, no idea what else, maybe staff or patterdale? yep, he's a naughty little boy, our christmas dog, we witnessed him get abandoned at a service station, tracked down his owners, only for him to say they didn't want him :'( 7 years later, he's still with us!

He's gorgeous. I can see Staffie in the shape of his head in the avatar photo.

He looks great, well done for taking care of him. Did you report the scum who abandoned him?

no, because the story was really complicated :'( but we saved him from them; and if he'd gone to battersea he wouldn't have come out alive due to aggression issues; he'd been used as a bait dog :(

OK. Well, congrats for turning his life around. It saddens me greatly when people think they can just abandon an animal like a discarded piece of litter when they no longer want it :( There should be a register of these kind of "people".

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back