The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello!

bluemerleminion

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm Jay, and I'm stepping firmly into the dog world. I've had Border Collies for more years than I care to think about, and in a previous section of life was a sheep farmer. Currently I'm working towards improving my technical dog knowledge as a prelude to IMDT courses. I have 2 dogs right now, Red the 13 year old (14 next month) failed sheepdog, and Finn who is 18 months old and dog/people reactive and is teaching me new things every day. Both are tri blue merles and both are very definitely characters!

I'm looking forward to finding my way around here!

Oh, I have many, many photos! However, I can be technologically challenged so I'll have to link to instagram pics.

This is my 18 month old collie Finn (also my avatar)
BlueMerleMinion on Instagram: “Handsome dog in sunshine through blinds to brighten up a grey cool summer's day. #heknowshesalooker #bluemerle #bordercolliesofinstagram…”

And this is my old boy, 14 next month. Also a border collie, called Red.
BlueMerleMinion on Instagram: “Happy Red dog snoozing after a fun play and hangout in the garden #olddog #sleepingdog #bordercolliesofinstagram #bordercollie #bluemerle…”

Hi, lovely dogs, especially your old boy, have a massive soft spot for our elderly!:)

Love collies, in fact love working breeds especially. :) Once fostered a big black-and-white collie boy called Roger who was basically a dog Einstein: tall enough to remove a new pat of butter from the worktop and smart enough to take the empty licked clean wrapper and bury the evidence in the garden. Good luck with yours.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back