The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello!

KookSpook

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello all.
We have even created our own rating system for the gay xxx movies we watch, making it easier to recommend the best ones to each other.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome.

There's a big difference between enjoying playing with other dogs, and having one move into your home. But don't be discouraged, it's really early days.

Make sure he has plenty of attention and also make sure time with the puppy is supervised, so the puppy doesn't pester him.

You are happy in your home. Someone brings in a toddler. It eats your food, plays with your possessions, makes noise, thunders about getting in your way, and worst of all everyone else gives it lots and lots of attention. It bites, kicks, breaks things, tries to lie in your bed.

Your dog is devastated.

They may or may not get on in the future. Either situation has drawbacks and good points. For now, make sure your adult dog has plenty of attention and good happenings all to himself. Ensure he can get right away from the sharp-toothed invader whenever he wants. And enjoy your puppy!

Welcome from me too. I hope your older dog warms towards the new lad soon - it's very early days.

I hope my earlier post didn't come across as harsh. I just wanted to give you your dog's point of view so you understand why he isn't thrilled as you are with your puppy. These things usually settle down with some human input. You've come to a good place here to help you all through the changes. Lots of us have had more than one dog and made it work.

Welcome. Great advice here as you can see!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back