The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hello!

Piggy&Moo

Registered
Piggy & Moo
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

I've joined as a huge dog lover/owner and also as a new dog business named Piggy & Moo.

Bowie (nicknamed Piggy) a 3 year old blue merle bitch mix (mostly border collie) and Misty (nicknamed Moo) a roughly 8 year old lurcher x collie mix rescue.
We've struggled a bit with reactivity with Bowie around people (all bark) but have made lots of progress over the last year to the point its a much rarer issue but we are still learning everyday :)

Thanks for letting us join, look forward to talking all things dog!

IMG_9712_jpg.jpg

Sorry for the picture size, couldn't make it any smaller!

It's fine, we like big pictures! Welcome on board.

I shouldn’t have favorite for dogs but I love the scruffy terrier look of misty!!!!

I shouldn’t have favorite for dogs but I love the scruffy terrier look of misty!!!!
She is a scruff monster!
I can't believe how quickly her face is turning white these past few years

Hello and welcome. Lurcher addict here! What beautiful dogs you have.

Hi and welcome from me too!
A wonderful picture of Piggy and Moo, is there such a thing as a picture of dogs that is too big?!😁

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back