The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help Needed...

boom

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
any one know of where i can get a decent hunting bag for carrying rabbits and game ???? it has to have shoulder straps so its like a back pack i have looked all over with no luck so any help is appriciated.. sorry if this is in the wrong place lol :b

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
boom said:
any one know of where i can get a decent hunting bag for carrying rabbits and game ???? it has to have shoulder straps so its like a back pack i have looked all over with no luck so any help is appriciated.. sorry if this is in the wrong place lol :b

sounds like a roe sack would do you mate available at all good shooting stores including target sports at bolton

hope this helps

boom said:

Hmmm, I do a bit of leatherwork. If you can get me a piccy and give me a price range, I can tell you if I can make one.

whippophile said:
boom said:

Hmmm, I do a bit of leatherwork. If you can get me a piccy and give me a price range, I can tell you if I can make one.

as i cant find a pic of one i will try and xplain lol....basicly its like an open sack with strapsthat go over the shoulder and round the waist..

i dunno if leather would be strong enuff to hold a fair few rabbits :unsure:

I saw some US army surplus bags on EBAY a couple of weeks ago. They were like a large rucksack with shoulder straps , I thin they were going for about £9 , was thinking of getting one myself. I used to use the old style postmans bags that were made out of canvas for rabbiting .They were ideal , and if you knew the right person very cheap :thumbsup:

boom said:

Manor Whippets

I use an old paper boys bag, good wide strap water proof and cheap. I got mine from a car boot for a quid. Phil

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back