The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help Please

Jane Green

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
New to pc so abit thick lol.

How do i send a post without adding to anybody elses.

Hi Jane

Welcome to K9.

Not really sure what you mean, but possibly you mean a post to someone else without actually posting it for all to see?? If so, you need to click on the PM button next to the post that the person has made. You can also post to someone from your messages, providing you know their username.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense :blink:

Jane Green said:
New to pc so abit thick lol.How do i send a post without adding to anybody elses.

If you're talking about starting a new thread, you've just done that with this one. Go into the set of boards (IE Whippets General) you want to post in, and click on New Topic near the top right.

It will come up with a new thread for you to start.

If it's privately contacting someone follow June's advice above.

Wendy

chelynnah said:
Jane Green said:
New to pc so abit thick lol.How do i send a post without adding to anybody elses.

If you're talking about starting a new thread, you've just done that with this one. Go into the set of boards (IE Whippets General) you want to post in, and click on New Topic near the top right.

It will come up with a new thread for you to start.

If it's privately contacting someone follow June's advice above.

Wendy

Hi Both thanks for your help but its not what i mean .

Like this post i am doing now its added onto the last post how do i add to a post without it happening.

OK I understand. Don't click on reply in someone's post, if you scroll down to the bottom just under all the replies you'll see 'add reply'. That will add your reply to the thread without quoting from another post. Is that what you mean?

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back