The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help with my puppys breed please!

SuzieQ18

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
20180822_221346.jpg
20180822_221346.jpg
20180822_221329.jpg
20180822_215551.jpg
20180822_215517.jpg
Hi there, i recently adopted 2 dogs from our local sanctuary. One of them, Ruby, is listed as a terrier mix but she looks like a basenji mix.. if such a thing exists. Just wondering if anyone could help me figure it out? She has many characteristics of the breed but sadly she does bark, alot ! From some angles she looks like there's some staffy on her too. Any help would be much appreciated.

She really does look like a basenji. She looks quite staffy-ish around her chest and shoulder. I'd say maybe basenji × staffy x jrt or any variant thereof. Just a wild guess of course :D

She look very much like the basenji who lives near me except being slightly broader and heavier.

My uneducated guess would be basenji x Staffie.

Thanks everyone. We all seem to be on the same page with this beauty.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back