The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help

Terry Smith

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anybody know the breeding of "Zealmyre Mystique Lady", "Aragon Ranger of Riann", "Tayra Tamarisk", "Love on the Rocks" & "Something Special". Also does anybody know if any of the above had race names. Did "OrpingtonsPride", "Baron of Orpington" & "My Pride and Joy" ever race & have race names

Hi Terry

Do you know when any of the above were born. I might be able to find them in the Breed Supplements

I'm interested too

In my database I have a ZEALMYRE BLUE EMINENCE born January 11, 1993 who's father is WYEMERE EBONY ILLUSION and mother is ZEALMYRE MYSTIQUE MELODY ( I'm not sure of her name )

And no genealogy after ... ( damned ! )

If you have something ?

Sorry I have no other information on them. I know "Orpingtons Pride" was bred to an Aussie race dog "Bassadore Royal Occasion" to produce "Occasionally Blue Blooded". I think this dog was bred by Maddie Thompson. I seem to recollect that the "Orpington" dogs raced but I may be getting confused. You do as you get older.

Hi Terry,

I own a daughter of Love on the Rocks, who is 14 years young! His reding is Sire: Openview Going for Gold  Dam: Magic Silk, hope this is of help, but if you want any further info let me know.

Linda.

Sorry Terry,

It's late and my typing is not what it should be, it should say breeding not reding.

Am now going to put my dogs up the garden and then I think its time for some much needed eye rest.

I've just found the breeding for Zealmyre Mystique Lady.

She is by Dondelayo Sea Tiger and her dam is Pamrays Tweed Tapestry.  Born 2nd Jan 86. Breeder - Miss J V Sheridan

I'm on a roll :biggrin:

Something Special's breeding is  Kaymark Mad Max x Chilka Dusky Dame.

Hi Terry

Unfortunately I think I've rolled to the bottom of the hill for the moment. In fact I think I'm lying in a muddy puddle :biggrin:

I'll let you know if I come across the breeding of the others though.

Terry Smith said:
Does anybody know the breeding of "Zealmyre Mystique Lady", "Aragon Ranger of Riann", "Tayra Tamarisk", "Love on the Rocks" & "Something Special". Also does anybody know if any of the above had race names. Did "OrpingtonsPride", "Baron of Orpington" & "My Pride and Joy" ever race & have race names
Terry,

Phil Canham here the dogs you are looking for are in the pedigree of my stud bred by Andy Shore from peterbough

My dogs grd father is bassadore royal occasion and his grd mother is orpingtons pride will try and find Andys number but I think hes moved. Do you have one of his dogs? Phil

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back