The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help

lizzyb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I need some help :wacko: I can't decide which pup to keep on .

No 1. 1/2 pint is deffinantly not staying :wub: and No2 rolly polly

2007_0305Elitter0305.JPG

2007_0305Elitter0298.JPG

No 4 for me :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
at the moment id keep no 5 but piks are sooo decieving ,, lovely pups though :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: all of them! At the moment I would choose either 2nd or 4th. It's hard to choose from pics though.

I know it is hard to assess from pictures , I have 2 people after No's 4& 5 . No 1 is not staying as he is just too :wub: cute .No 2 is so round I can't judge his length and his legs are all over the place ,3 ? may not have the length , but his marking are better . :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Decisions, decisions :lol:

I think I like 4 best too :D

They're all lovely but I think it's number 4 for me too :wub:

I think No4 will have the best shoulder markings from a showing point of view - doesn't detract from the angulation.

Louise

On these pics number 4 for me - but love number one's cute face! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
No 4 for me, markings are better and looks nicely balanced for a baby. Jan

I like number 4 - if you keep her i think i'd show her the way round you had her on the second photo. On the first side she has the bit of white on the top of her back which can be distracting. Both my parti's definitely have their better sides :lol:

jok said:
I like number 4 - if you keep her i think i'd show her the way round you had her on the second photo.  On the first side she has the bit of white on the top of her back which can be distracting.  Both my parti's definitely have their better sides :lol:
Jo,they are all boys :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer number 3,he appears slightly less angulated but I am not entirely convinced that he is as he is stretched out more than the rest,I like his markings as he is the "saddle" marked parti which I love,he also seems to have more depth and a slightly longer upperarm and neck.

Defintiely my choice! :thumbsup: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back