The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help

sue burton

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this picture stuff is driving my OH mad how can he make the picture files small enough to load please help or Ellie will be a little old lady before any one see's her

I can only do it through photobucket, upload to there and then copy and paste the img code into the reply box on k9

Try Microsoft Office Picture Manager ... should be installed already unless you are running a MAC. When you have uploaded your pics to the computer open up the pictures folder you want and right click on the picture you want to resize. Scroll down the menu that opens to Open With, click on that and then choose Microsoft Office Picture Manager. When the pic opens in that click on Edit Pictures at the top and then find Resize in the menu that opens on the right. Click on that and open the drop down menu under Predefined width x height by clicking on the down arrow. Choose Web large or Web small (difference speaks for itself, the latter being the smaller file), click ok, and then save. You should then have a file small enough to upload directly via the Browse button, but still better if you move it to Photobucket or Flickr and then paste the IMG code into your post.

Hope that helps and makes sense.

Annie

I use photobucket. That will automatically resize to a small enough size to allow photos to be posted on here.

We had the same problem for well over a year then a kind lady put some instructions on the K9 and what and how to do it through photobucket it worked first time, roughly 2 weeks ago

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back