The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Help

raymac

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all it has been a long long time since I posted on here.
I used to have a couple of dogs young guns and his litter sister Soul 2 Soul Bred by Gary Farmer.
Due to not being able to travel all over the country racing with them we made the very hard decision to let Soul 2 Soul go to a new owner Lyndon .
She was to good not to be given a chance to reach her full potential , I believe she did just this but it would be so nice to find out the rest of the story on what she achieved and if she ever had a litter of pups.
We still have her brother Ozzie ( Young Guns ) he is just coming up to his 13th birthday in December.
Thanks in advance

What were they,whippets or greyhounds or lurchers. The name Lyndon sounds familiar to none ped whippet racing.

What were they,whippets or greyhounds or lurchers. The name Lyndon sounds familiar to none ped whippet racing.
They are non pedigree whippets
Soul 2 Soul is a Champion of Champions
Young Guns is a Champion Retired and living at home with us.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back