The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Henry At 11 Weeks

BlueNoise

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just a few more pics of me that my mum took !! Hope you like them :)

010.jpg

Thats me with Sidney & George

006.jpg

Taking it easy with George

007.jpg

Sharing an anderson with Sidney

023-1.jpg

Is that a hippo I see !!

020-1.jpg

Feeding time

025-1.jpg

Coming back in after doing some gardening

026.jpg

I love my coat thank you Louisexxxx

Sorry they are small but my mum hasnt got the knack for making them bigger yet :rolleyes:

His looking lovely pat he has grown since we last saw him :wub: I wish I knew how to put piccy's on, I have so many :(

Pat, you must be so happy now, with your three gorgeous boys :wub: :wub: :wub: :)

One of these days I really will manage to get over for a cuppa with you and we'll work out how to get those pics bigger :thumbsup:

Lots of hugs for all of you :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Awwwww Pat they are all so gorgeous :wub: :wub: Love the name Henry :D :D

I've just been admiring him on FB :wub:

awwww he is so cute pat, what a lovely gang :wub: :wub: :wub:

aww henry you are such a handsome boy our mummy says you are such a clever boy to use the dog flap looks like george is teaching you well xxxx :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

bless him...he is a cracker Pat :wub:

Hes so cute pat , he looks such a good boy :)

:wub: :wub: he is sooo gorgeous pat, pics are magic, realy settled in with George and Sidney now brilliant,xxx :wub: :*

hes growing into a beautiful boy pat :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

love the photos

:) Pat he looks so grown up! Lovely pics, George looks as if he has accepted his new brother. Dora is doing well in her lovely new home, and Nancy sends her love, and Tara and the rest of us :wub: . Have lots of fun with him, he'll soon be going for walks with you all :luck:

:D :D Awww he is such a little cutie pat he is adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Henry is gorgeous !!! :wub: :wub: We need lots more pics though ... to make up for the fact that they are small :p

aww Pat, he is just adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Henry is looking great pat :) a real looker :D :wub:

So glad he's settled in well with you and his lovely brothers ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back