The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hey I’m a newbie!

Happy Tails

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all,

I’m looking to chat with any professional dog walkers out there and ask about how you got going in your business. I imagine once you have got your first few customers it’s fairly easy as you should get good reviews and recommendations but am looking for advice on getting started. I have dropped leaflets in the areas I want to target and created a Facebook page but so far haven’t had any response...any ideas/help wou li d be much appreciated! Thanks

Last edited:
Hello and welcome @Happy Tails

has your local area got a Facebook page dedicated to dogs or dog walkers? Ours does and there is always people introducing themselves to the community.
It’s good to try and get in with other dog walkers because if they are full then they can recommend you or help you out

Most of the dog walkers I know are involved in dog sports and activities, such as agility or obedience, are well known because of this, and get their work through word of mouth.

Hello and welcome @Happy Tails

has your local area got a Facebook page dedicated to dogs or dog walkers? Ours does and there is always people introducing themselves to the community.
It’s good to try and get in with other dog walkers because if they are full then they can recommend you or help you out
Thanks I will definitely search for a local page and see what I can find, thanks!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back