The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi Everyone

holwhisp

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all just thought id introduce myself as a new member. my name is Holly and my two big passions in life are my horses and my whippets, i have two whippets whisper (2 years old) and willow (14 months) whisper is blue brindle and willow is fawn brindle with white trim. i had whisper for a year when he got sepperation anxiety after christmas adnd mum and dad went on holiday, when they came back he was still depressed and suffered with anorexia. so i decided he may benift from a canine pal , so along came willow. when willow was 5 months i took her to the yorkshire game fair and she did really well, so we have been showing ever since and she really does me proud. now i am hoping to do some racing with whisper, as he is not a show dog and i feel i would like to have a hobby with him too which we can both enjoy.

ok ramble over and i look forward to being part of the forum. (w00t)

whisper

hollyand_whisper.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo and welcome :D

I'm up late tonight!!

I also have whippets and horses (and lurchers too) - if you have probs posting your pictures, try photobucket :thumbsup:

hi thanks for your reply, i tryed photobucket first but wouldnt work? it wll let me do them one at a time, hope this is ok :wacko:

willow_reserve_champion_puppy_yorkshire_game_fair.jpg

wllow_pic_1.jpg

willow_2.jpg

OMG my keybord is broke and my photo's are huge!! not a great start! :sweating:

Hello and welcome to k9.I recognise you from Harewood. :thumbsup:

You will enjoy it on here,lots of likeminded doggy people.

Amandaxx

Hi and welcome to K9. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You have two gorgeous dogs, and I really love Whisper's colour. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hi thanks for your replys (w00t) its not a great pic of whisper as there is a shaddow of his nose on the fireplace making his muzzle look really long LOL! thank you ~sarah~ i love his colour too, when he is outside he looks like a fawn brindle with talc on :teehee:

Hello and welcome to k9.I recognise you from Harewood. :thumbsup: You will enjoy it on here,lots of likeminded doggy people.

Amandaxx
hi amanda thankyou for your warm welcome! i can't believe you remember me from last year, we must have really made an impression :>

hope it was a good one LOL :thumbsup:

just thought id post a link to the pedigree's incase anyone wanted to have a look, would be interesting to see if there are any relatives here. i know jackie is on here with willows brother.

willow

whisper

just thought id post a link to the pedigree's incase anyone wanted to have a look, would be interesting to see if there are any relatives here. i know jackie is on here with willows brother.

willow

whisper
Hi and welcome to K9 :D

I have Whisper's half brother, Jonah. They've got the same dad :thumbsup: Wonder if Whisper is as naughty as Jonah is, even after 3 and a half years! :-

IMG_0831.jpg

welcome to k9, lovely looking whippets :wub: :wub:

willow

whisper
Hi and welcome to K9 :D

I have Whisper's half brother, Jonah. They've got the same dad :thumbsup: Wonder if Whisper is as naughty as Jonah is, even after 3 and a half years! :-

IMG_0831.jpg
Hi jonah reminds me of whisper face on! yes whisper has never really settled down and still acts like a puppy, i love him to bits but he is a completely different species to willow LOL

welcome to k9, lovely looking whippets :wub: :wub:
thank you! :b

Hello and welcome to k9.I recognise you from Harewood. :thumbsup: You will enjoy it on here,lots of likeminded doggy people.

Amandaxx
hi amanda thankyou for your warm welcome! i can't believe you remember me from last year, we must have really made an impression :>

Ha,it must have been!!We are going again this year,so hopefully will see you again.

Amandaxx

Amandaxx

Ha,it must have been!!We are going again this year,so hopefully will see you again.

Amandaxx
yes i should be there, with both dogs this time! if you see me come and say hi :thumbsup:

Your dogs are gorgeous, I hope we are going to see a lot more of them :wub: :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back