The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi Folks, Do you remember us

Street dog shelter

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Yes The SDS
Street Dog Shelter
The Event
As you all know Street dog shelter is raised from scrap organisation from India Which is providing shelters and life support for street dogs in India. Now we are really glad to announce you all about our New custom Tee Fundraiser with bonfire.com

With us

t1.png

t2.png

t3.png

Please find our campaign here-Save a shelter | Bonfire

please help us by purchasing some tees with us and please take the word out and help us in ending our campaign smoothly

The Reason,

Unfortunately, donations and adoption fees have not been enough to cover the expenses involved in maintaining the shelter Which resulted in this Fundraiser.Funds will be used to cover operating expenses and ensure the survival of the shelter.We not only survive, but succeed and flourish, as well. I am volunteering with them now to help them redo their website and launch a social media campaign.Funds are needed urgently and will be sent directly to the shelter.If you help, you will not only be saving the shelter but the thousands of abandoned Dogs who might never receive a second chance at life without their help

I was thinking just the other day how you were doing. Good luck with it all - I hope you succeed in your noble goal of saving the lives of street dogs and giving them a caring and safe environemt in which to live :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back