The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi from a crazy lab lady

G

Goldens4ever

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

I adore Labradors there (to me) the best breed ever , i grew up around them and have always loved the breed and knew they were the breed to go with when i am ready to own my own dog.

I feel comfortable with the breed as i know them very well and feel the most confident if i stick with what i know if that makes sense.

I have only just got my own place and am decorating and getting it dog safe, Im hoping to bring my own labrador puppy home in around 2years or so when im settled and ready

Hi and welcome

wishing you all the best with the new place and research in finding a good breeder for your new addition in a couple of years. May be worth researching breeders now as decent ones ( I know where I got my pup from) can have an 18 month waiting list

Hello and welcome. Good advice to start your research now. My neighbours have two labs, three when their son's lab comes to stay, and they are all very happy dogs.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back