The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi from an ebt fan with no clue .....

MissYeh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello there,

I have a strange fascination for EBTs and butt naked Sphinx cats. Probably because many find them 'ugly', I just adore them. Yes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Puppies... so adorable.. but I'm a big supporter of rehoming dogs. Why? The idea of thousands of dogs and cat being killed on a daily basis purely because they can't be rehomed is just unbelievable. After all, they once were all sweet and cute little puppies/kittens, purchased by men and abandoned by men.

I'm also a firm believer that food can improve one's life and prevent dis-eases. As such Paleo (not the hardcore version) is my preferred lifestyle. The same goes for dogs, especially after what I've read in "Food Pets Die for: Shocking Facts about Pet Food". If you love your dog, I recommend reading it. It's an eye opener!

I'm also a supporter of clicker training and positive progressive reinforcement training (also referred to as positive reinforcement training). Zak George, Tab289 and kikopup are my YouTube dog trainer heroes. I definitely recommend you watch them if you haven't already.

Anything more ?

Oh yes, I don't have a dog at the moment. But am looking around for that one EBT of my dreams..

Cya around all..

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums, great to have you here :)

PS. if you want some advice regarding English Bull Terriers then might be best to post in the General Dog Forum

Yoohoo :D

Welcome to DogForum :)

I've always looked at Sphynxes and thought about how a) cold and b) uncomfortable they look, as they settle down to sleep with no padding from fur. I'd be shivering for half the year if I wandered around with no insulation at all! All of the surveys say that they are the most affectionate of all cats, but I wonder whether that is because they want to share your warmth ;)

Thanks for the welcome peeps :)

I think you're right eingana... without a fur I think they just love to use humans as a personal heater :p hehe..if one day I get my own naked cat, I'll provide him/her with nice warm blankets and lots of love/

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back