The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi from Down under in New Zealand

Shenkhan Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have just come on as suggested by one of your members in Uk. I have had Whippets here in New Zealand for about 30 years. I visited Uk in 1999 and attended the Congress at Doncaster. I am really looking forward to catching up with some of you again in Victoria Australia next year. I am attempting now to post a picture of my latest hopeful. She is almost 4mths and has a lot of UK breeding in her. All the best.

Merle

Pedigree_for_Shenkhan_Strike_a_Tune___________MISS_MELODY.doc

Hi Merle,

I'm in Sydney, Aust. Welcome to the forum, i hope to get to the congress next year but i not sure if i can make it to the whole congress or just come down for the show(???). Love your little bitch,

Debra :D .

Debra said:
Hi Merle, I'm in Sydney, Aust. Welcome to the forum, i hope to get to the congress next year but i not sure if i can make it to the whole congress or just come down for the show(???). Love your little bitch,

Debra :D .
Hello Debra,

I look forward to meeting you. I am so looking forward to the Congress. Merle

Very nice ped and pic merle. We had pilgrims sister before her untimely death. was such a sweet bitch. I really love Pil's mum Lena aka Hillsdown Atlanta. Hope to see you at the congress next yr.

Hi All

Just a quick hello to all, welcome to the forum

Jack (khabaray Hugo Boss) having been born and bred here in sunny ! ! South Yorkshire :(

It is nice to see pics of his children and grandchildren, hope u do well with his grandaughter

Good Luck

Heather & the Khabaray Whips :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Debra, I shall look out for you next year at the Congress. Linda

Hello Heather, I thought you might see Miss Melody if I posted her pic here.

She is a shapely wee puppy. I have visited your web page and vey much enjoyed the tour.

To all of you coming to Congress in Victoria, please make sure sure you come say hello.

I too have a web page if any would like to visit. Please sign the guest book so I know you have been visiting.

best regards to you all.

Merle

Shenkhan Whippets

www.angelfire.com/blues/shenkhan

:)

HI Merle

Spotted your affix straight away, loved the pup, hope all are well, has pils settled ok in new zealand

Have u sent me some pics in the past via email if so I lost them as my PC caught fire, everything died a sudden death

I've got a new pup to come out very shortly she's also around 4/5 months

Take care

Heather :)

Hi Heather,

I would love to see a pic of your new puppy. What is her breeding? Is she on your web page? I am not sure if I had sent pics to you via email, but would be happy to, if you wanted them. Pils is very happy here, in NZ and is in a loving home.

Melody's first show will be at the Club Ribbon Parade on 14th December. I am really looking forward to bringing her out. She has such a happy out going personality she is going to be fun to show.

merle

kirislin said:
Hello Debra, I shall look out for you next year at the Congress.  Linda
Hi Linda,

Look forward to meeting you too.

Debra. :D

gajo said:
Very nice ped and pic merle. We had pilgrims sister before her untimely death. was such a sweet bitch. I really love Pil's mum Lena aka Hillsdown Atlanta. Hope to see you at the congress next yr.
So sorry to hear about your sad loss. Its terrible when you loose them tragically. Do you have other Whippets? I too really like Lena, she is a lovely type. Looking forward to meeting you

Merle

ooh! and Merle! I'll look out for you too at the congress next year! :b Linda

Hi Merle - good to see you on k9. How is Majik??????????

I'll see you at the Congress too! it will be nice to meet you after only knowing you via the Net!

Hello Lana,

Majik is her usual very happy self. She is going to be a mum in the new year. I have been going to send you an email, regarding the event.

It is going to be wonderful meeting all the many friends at Congress that i have made via the internet.

Merle.

Will be keen to receive the email Merle! ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back