The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hi I am Katie, Bone mouth shar pei owner..

Katie harrow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Our dog recently had puppies we advertised them on afew puppy ads. She had 9 beautiful pups. We bought her at 2 years old and she was pregnant at the time which we didn’t know. We think she had been used just to breed . So she was fed up with the pups and had no interest what so ever. So as I was away my mum showed them to afew potential buyers and was selling them at a low price just for them to go to a nice new home. I’m just warning you as a couple came along they looked so genuine and showed us pictures of there dog at home which was also a shar pei. They asked if they could do bank transfer and shown my mum the transfer been sent over. As we didn’t think it was possible for this to happen but it did it was a scam. There is a site where you can do bank transfers so it shows that the money has been transferred but says within 3 working days. But the money never comes through as it is a scam. So please be aware of this if you are selling any puppies. I advise you to take cash or only bank transfer of you are familiar with the buyers.

Last edited:
Thank you for the heads up, Katie. Do they now have one of your puppies? :(

Thank you for the heads up, Katie. Do they now have one of your puppies? :(
Yes , I am riddled with guilt because now I am just thinking what have they done with the puppy . They was showing my mum videos of there dog and she said the house and the people looked great with animals. But was that all fake. I hope not maybe they just didn’t want to pay and scammed us and cruelly will take care of the puppy. We informed the police but they haven’t got anywhere with the information we had

That is so sad - some people are vile :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back